Even though the entire HANNON HAIR CARE range is silicone free, there is a place and need for a superior silicone product that can protect and smooth difficult to repair hair texture, This SMOOTHING SERUM is completely water soluble and there for will not cause build-up generally associated with most silicone products. How is the SMOOTHING SILICONE SERUM different from the ARGAN OIL? The HANNON ARGAN OIL penetrates into the hair shaft where it helps to repair and moisturise whilst the SMOOTHING SILICONE SERUM only works on the surface of the hair shaft to create a smoothing effect where it locks out moisture and seals down unruly cuticle scales. Can one combine the ARGAN OIL with the SMOOTHING SILICONE SERUM? On severely dry and damaged hair one can apply the ARGAN OIL on wet hair and style as usual. Once the hair is dry you can apply the SMOOTHING SILICONE SERUM on areas where it is needed.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- The ultimate frizz controller for curly hair.
- The ultimate hair softener for coarse hair.
- The ultimate volume reducer for thick hair.
- Long hair with frizz and/or split ends.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Coats each hair shaft with a silky layer and there for reduce frizz
- Prevents moisture loss.
- Prevents moisture absorbsion from the atmosphere.
- Seals split ends for an instant healthier look.
- Pump a single drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together and distribute through hair where needed.
- Can be used as a finishing product on dry hair to eliminate final frizz.
- Can be used on wet hair before blow drying.
(Listed according to INCI – International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients and as approved by the CTFA – Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association of SA.) Dimethicone, CL 60505.
SALON EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT TESTED BY AND ON BEAUTY PROFESSIONALS