The More Hair Volumising Conditioner will condition and moisturise fine limp or naturally straight hair that has little or no volume. Detangles hair instantly. Thickens and repairs hair. Gentle enough for daily use. Suitable for colour and chemically treated hair. Rich in Vitamin B-Complex, Anti-Oxidants, Yeast Extract and Liposomes. Contains anti-hair loss properties, which stimulate hair growth.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- For fine, limp or naturally straight hair.
- For a client with limp hair who feels that her hair always falls flat on her head.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- A light conditioner which provides hair with superior volume, texture and shine.
- Detangles knotty hair instantly.
- Suitable for colour and chemically treated hair.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Helps to build body and fullness to the hair shaft. Leaves hair looking thicker, fuller and healthier.
- Contains natural moisturisers and nutrients, which condition and helps to prevent split ends.
- Contains Liposomes that ensure maximum absorption into hair shaft and follicle, stimulating hair growth.
- Helps to control and prevent static electricity, leaving hair more controlled and making styling easier.
- Leaves hair smooth and shiny with lots of volume.
After shampooing with HANNON More Hair Volumising Shampoo, put a small amount into palm of hand, rub hands together and gently massage throughout hair and scalp. Comb through gently to distribute from roots to ends. Leave in for 2 minutes and rinse well.
For optimum results use with HANNON More Hair Volumising Mist.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
• Coconut Oil – Excellent conditioning and antistatic agent.
• Silica – Used extensively for wound healing and for improving the appearance of scars. Water binding agent retaining moisture in skin and hair. Feels like silk on hair and skin.
• Calcium (Vitamin B5) – Treats acne and skin infections. Rehydrates skin and hair, Wound healing properties.
• Vitamin E, A, and F – Anti-oxidant superstars. Protects against free-radical damage, slowing the aging process. Rehydrates skin and hair
• Vitamin C – Anti-oxidant superstar. Protects against photodamage that is created by sunlight in both the UVB and UVA bands. Easily absorbed by the hair and scalp and remains unaffected by bathing, exercise, clothing, or makeup. Reduces erythema (redness) Treats fine wrinkles. Wound healing properties.
• Jojoba Seed Oil – Jojoba is very similar to the natural oils in human skin. It penetrates the skin rapidly to nourish it. It softens and moisturizes mature and dry skin. Jojoba helps to heal inflamed skin conditions such as psoriasis or any form of dermatitis. Helps control acne and oily scalps. Antioxidant properties, penetrating deep into the layers of the skin to help rebuild damaged cell tissues.
• Amino acids – Easily absorbed by the hair and scalp. Promotes hair re-growth and prevents hair from falling out. Stimulates keratin production.
• Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare) – Natural moisturizing ingredient. Prevents evaporation and provide lubrication to the surface of skin and hair.
(Listed according to INCI – International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients and as approved by the CTFA – Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association of SA.) Aqua (water), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum.
SALON EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT TESTED BY AND ON BEAUTY PROFESSIONALS