Sulphate, the ingredient present in most shampoos, is responsible to a certain extend for the corrosive effect of the artificial keratin which is fused with the hair during Brazilian Blow Dry and similar Keratin Hair Straightening procedures. The absence of sulphate in the HANNON SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO makes this shampoo ideal and gentle enough to promote longevity and lustre to hair that is chemically straightened by these processes.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- For a client who had received a Brazilian Blow Dry or a similar Keratin Hair Straightening procedure.
- Suitable for weakened and chemically damaged hair
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil) provides superior nourishment and strength
- Leaves hair shiny, moisturised, lighter and softer
- Suited for colour treated hair
- Gentle enough to use every day
- Unique Sulphate Free and Salt Free formula
- Brightens up dull and porous looking hair
- Eliminates excess frizz and static
Wet hair thoroughly. Dispense an adequate amount into palm of hands. Distribute through hair and scalp and work into a rich lather. Rinse out and repeat if necessary.
Use in Conjunction with the HANNON ARGAN OIL CONDITIONER as well as the HANNON ARGAN OIL LEAVE-IN TREATMENT.
(Listed according to INCI – International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients and as approved by the CTFA – Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association of SA.) Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide DEA, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Glycerol Cocoate, Argania Spinosa(Argan) Nut Oil, Butylene Glycol, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro- 1,3-Dioxane, Parfum.
SALON EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT TESTED BY AND ON BEAUTY PROFESSIONALS